Low unemployment and high turnover rates make attracting and engaging employees one of the biggest challenges for employers. Today’s workers are always on the lookout for the next great opportunity. To remain competitive in the talent wars, organizations must take a new approach to pay. To assist Business Leaders and HR Professionals, OCA is launching a free educational series titled, Better Compensation Practices for Today’s Workforce. The educational series will include the following 4 sessions:
- Breaking the Best Practices Trap
- Better Base Pay and Performance Practices
- What’s Wrong with your Sales Incentive Plans
- Understanding Executive Compensation and Designing Better Incentive Plans
The first program in the Better Compensation Practices for Today’s Workforce series is titled, Breaking the Best Practices Trap.
Tim will discuss the following:
- Best practices are common practices that do not give you a competitive advantage in the talent wars
- What’s wrong with best practices and how to change your practice to build a success-driven culture
- Ways to build a culture of success to attract, engage, and reward employees
- Tips for motivating employees to gain value from career building and delivering better results
Can’t make it? Attend on Tuesday, February 25th in UTC.